GORILLA ALL PURPOSE EPOXY STICK
Gorilla All Purpose Epoxy Stick is an incredibly strong and versatile epoxy putty. The hand-mixable, easy to use Epoxy Stick sets in just 10 minutes and works on most surfaces. Gorilla All Purpose Epoxy Stick is waterproof†, non-rusting and once cured, it can be drilled, sanded, and painted. It’s great for auto, plumbing, household repairs and more!*
†Bonded wood materials should not be submerged or soaked in water. *Not for exhaust systems. For temporary repair of drainage pipes or low pressure pipes only.
- VERSATILE, ALL PURPOSE EPOXY PUTTY
- INCREDIBLY STRONG – 1550 PSI
- SETS IN 10 MINUTES
- FORMS PERMANENT BOND
- DRIES GRAY
- EASY TO USE
- GREAT FOR AUTO APPLICATIONS – Withstands temperatures up to 300°F*
- BONDS – Metal, Plastic‡, Concrete, Ceramic, PVC, Fiberglass, Stone, Glass, Wood & More!
*Not for exhaust systems. For temporary repair of drainage pipes or low pressure pipes only.
‡ Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
**Bonded wood materials should not be submerged or soaked in water.
Wear disposable gloves to avoid skin contact. Remove foil sticker & film wrapper and set aside for storage of any unused putty. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
1. For best results, roughen smooth surfaces with sandpaper before applying putty. All surfaces should be clean and free of grease, oil, or other loose particles.
2. Cut off desired amount of putty.
3. Mix by kneading the putty to a uniform color (approx. 30-60 seconds). Putty will not harden completely if not mixed thoroughly.
4. Apply putty by firmly pressing to the project surface within 5 minutes of mixing.
SET TIME: 10 minutes
CURE TIME: 24 hours
CLEAN UP: Remove any excess material before hardening.
USAGE: Use in a well-ventilated area. Paintable after 1 hour. Wear dust mask and protective eyewear when sanding or drilling cured product.
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE: 40°F to 104°F
SERVICE TEMPERATURE: -20°F to 300°F
SET TIME: 10 minutes
CURE MECHANISM: 2 Part Reaction, requires mixing
FREEZE/THAW STABLE: Yes
MOISTURE RESISTANT: Waterproof†
FOAMS WHEN CURED: No
SHRINKS WHEN CURED: No
CURED COLOR: Grey
GAP FILLING: Yes
TECHNICAL STANDARDS: NSF/ANSI 61 certified drinking water safe.
How should I store Gorilla All Purpose Epoxy Stick?
Store the putty stick in the plastic vial after use & minimize air exposure. Place foil sticker back on end of epoxy stick. Replace film around the putty stick and ensure cap is secured tightly. Store in a cool, dry place. Store away from children and animals.
What’s the best way to apply Gorilla All Purpose Epoxy Stick?
• For best results, use a clean set of disposable gloves for every repair.
• To ease mixing, allow the putty to come to room temperature. DO NOT MICROWAVE OR HEAT.
• Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color (approx. 30-60 seconds).
• If a smooth finish is desired, once the epoxy is in place, smooth with wet gloved fingers as it hardens.
What’s the best way to use Gorilla All Purpose Epoxy Stick for Plumbing applications?
• Turn off water and dry all surfaces.
• Make sure that the putty patch is at least 1/2 inch larger than the size of the area to be repaired. Press the putty in and around the crack or hole to plug the area to be repaired. Smooth and feather the epoxy around the edges to ensure good contact.
• Wait at least 1 hour prior to turning water back on.
Is Gorilla All Purpose Epoxy Stick drinking water safe?
Gorilla All Purpose Epoxy Stick is NSF/ANSI 61 certified drinking water safe. It can be used in contact with potable water supply and will not leach contaminants into water supply.
Does Gorilla All Purpose Epoxy Stick have an odor?
There is a pungent, sulfurous odor during the mixing process but Gorilla All Purpose Epoxy Stick is odorless once cured. We recommend using Gorilla All Purpose Epoxy Stick in a well-ventilated area.
How do I remove Gorilla All Purpose Epoxy Stick from my surface?
To clean the surface while the epoxy putty is still wet/uncured, wipe the area with soap and water, Acetone, or Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA).
For cured/dried adhesive, mechanical means such as sanding, scraping, or chiseling are necessary.
How do I remove Gorilla All Purpose Epoxy Stick from my body/skin?
If the epoxy putty is still wet/uncured, wipe the area with soap and water, Acetone, or Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA).
For cured/dried adhesive, let the product wear off.