Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal Tape instantly seals out water, air, and moisture. With an extra thick adhesive layer and UV resistant backing this tape conforms to form a permanent bond indoors and out. At 4″ wide use it to patch holes, cracks, gaps and tears, even underwater. Excellent for Home, Auto, Marine, Camping, RVs, Outdoors, and more!
- WORKS UNDER WATER
- INSTANTLY SEALS OUT WATER, AIR, & MOISTURE
- PERMANENT BOND
- 2X MORE TAPE COMPARED TO 5 FT. FLEXIBLE TAPES
For best results, apply the tape to a clean surface at room temperature. For underwater repair, rub the area clean with a sponge or cloth to remove debris, algae, etc.
1. Keeping liner on tape, cut tape to desired size. Tape size should be larger than the repair area, extending beyond all edges. Overlapping tape may cause leaks. Round the corners of the patch to provide less chance of tape lifting at corners. When possible, apply tape to both sides of the repair.
2. Remove the release liner and place tape over desired repair area. Tape cannot be repositioned once applied.
3. Rub entire surface of the tape aggressively, especially the edges. Smooth the patch from the center to outer edges.
4. Hold the patch in place for 2 minutes to ensure good adhesion. If possible, apply weight to the patch for 24 hours.
STORAGE: Store tape on the top and bottom disc at room
temperature. Edges of tape may be sticky.
SERVICE TEMP: -70°F – 200°F
Performance will be dependent on surfaces & conditions. Surfaces must be clean, smooth and non-porous. Water must be pressed out from underneath tape. Not for use on seams, applications under pressure (e.g. garden hoses), or automotive applications under the hood. May not adhere to silicone or water-repellent materials. Do not use to hang. Tape must make complete contact with surface to properly seal. Ensure water and air is pressed out and there are no wrinkles or gaps in the tape. Permanent: may damage surface if removed.
- Applications Temperature: Best at room temperature
- Service Temperature: -70°F to 200°F
- Outdoor: Yes
- Paintable: No
- Moisture Resistant: Yes
- Storage Tips: Store tape on the top and bottom disc at room temperature. Edges of tape may be sticky.
Will Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal Tape work on plastic/vinyl/rubber?
Yes, Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal should work well on these surfaces.
How should Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal Tape be stored?
Store Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal Tape on the top and disc at room temperature. Edges of tape may be sticky.
Is Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal Tape food safe?
Gorilla Waterproof Patch & Seal Tape is not recommended for direct or indirect food contact and should not be considered food safe.